- Prevalence of psychoactive substances in Dutch and Belgian traffic
- The support by Belgian and Dutch drivers of in-vehicle speed assistance
- Acceptability of ISA: results from a large-scale survey in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Potential for in-car speed assistance systems: results of a large-scale survey in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Public support of intelligent speed assistance: which factors will determine the acceptability?
- Easy going: multilevel assessment of ISA
- What drives the Acceptability of Intelligent Speed Assistance (ISA)? Modeling acceptability of ISA
What drives the acceptability of intelligent speed assistance (ISA)?
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE RESEARCH. 11(2). p.256-273 Mark(
- What drives people’s choice in speed support? The acceptability of Intelligent Speed Assistance (ISA)
Towards defining a unified concept for the acceptability of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS): a conceptual analysis based on the case of Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA)
2010) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART F-TRAFFIC PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIOUR. 13(3-4). p.164-178 Mark(