- Global health governance in the sustainable development goals : is it grounded in the right to health?
From almost empty to half full? : a response to recent commentaries
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 5(11). p.673-674 Mark(
- What do core obligations under the right to health bring to universal health coverage?
- 'Everywhere but not specifically somewhere' : a qualitative study on why the right to health is not explicit in the post-2015 negotiations
- How can health remain central post-2015 in a sustainable development paradigm?
- Is universal health coverage the practical expression of the right to health care?