- Fermentation assays reveal differences in sugar and (off-) flavor metabolism across different Brettanomyces bruxellensis strains
- Global health governance in the sustainable development goals : is it grounded in the right to health?
- Synergies and tensions between universal health coverage and global health security : why we need a second ‘Maximizing Positive Synergies’ initiative
- Global constitutionalism, applied to global health governance : uncovering legitimacy deficits and suggesting remedies
Of politicians and technocrats, and why global health scholars are inevitably a bit of both : a response to recent commentaries
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT-IJHPM. 5(7). p.449-450 Mark(
From almost empty to half full? : a response to recent commentaries
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 5(11). p.673-674 Mark(
Towards a global social support system : a response to the recent commentaries
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT-IJHPM. 5(5). p.345-346 Mark(
- What do core obligations under the right to health bring to universal health coverage?
- De private internationale organisatie inzake arbeidsongevallen en sociale verzekeringen (1889-1914)
- An uncelebrated patron of Brussels artists: St Gorik's confraternity of our lady of the Seven Sorrows (1499-1516)