- Global health governance in the sustainable development goals: Is it grounded in the right to health?
- Fermentation assays reveal differences in sugar and (off-) flavor metabolism across different Brettanomyces bruxellensis strains
- Synergies and tensions between universal health coverage and global health security : why we need a second ‘Maximizing Positive Synergies’ initiative
- owards a global social support system: a response to the recent commentaries
- Global constitutionalism, applied to global health governance : uncovering legitimacy deficits and suggesting remedies
Of Politicians and Technocrats, and Why Global Health Scholars Are Inevitably a Bit of Both: A Response to Recent Commentaries
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT-IJHPM. 5(7). p.449-450 Mark(
- From almost empty to half full? A response to recent commentaries
- What Do Core Obligations under the Right to Health Bring to Universal Health Coverage?
A Global Social Support System: What the International Community Could Learn From the United States' National Basketball Association's Scheme for Redistribution of New Talent
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT-IJHPM. 4(11). p.715-718 Mark(
- An uncelebrated patron of Brussels artists: St Gorik's confraternity of our lady of the Seven Sorrows (1499-1516)