- Aortic pulse wave velocity improves cardiovascular event prediction: an individual participant meta-analysis of prospective observational data from 17,635 subjects
- A model expression for the ambulatory arterial stiffness index: reply
- Reference intervals for common carotid intima-media thickness measured with echotracking: relation with risk factors
- Early vascular ageing in translation: from laboratory investigations to clinical applications in cardiovascular prevention
- Ambulatory arterial stiffness index does not accurately assess arterial stiffness
- Effects of hunter-gatherer subsistence mode on arterial distensibility in Cameroonian pygmies
- Expert consensus document on the measurement of aortic stiffness in daily practice using carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity
- Ambulatory arterial stiffness index: a useful marker of arterial stiffness?
- Ambulatory arterial stiffness index: another ambiguous stiffness index?
Flow-mediated vasodilation in end-stage renal disease
2011) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 6(8). p.2009-2015 Mark(