- A companion to the Abbey of Cluny
- The Emergence of the Ecclesia Cluniacensis
- The atheist writings of Diagoras of Melos. New approaches to the authenticity of 'Phrygioi Logoi' and 'Apopyrgizontes Logoi'
- (Re)translation, ideology and business. The fate of translated adventure fiction in Russia, before and after 1991.
- Imagining Early Cluny in Abbatial Biographies
- The (im)materialities of borders
- Sport policy systems and sport federations: A cross-national perspective
- Towards a New Standard. Theoretical and Empirical Studies on the Restandardization of Italian
- KALBELIYA DANCE FROM RAJASTHAN INVENTED GYPSY DANCE OR TRADITIONAL SNAKE CHARMERS’ FOLK ?
- Computing lower and upper expected first passage and return times in imprecise birth-death chains
- Sleeping with the enemy? The ethics and politics of being a 'negative fieldworker' in Israel/Palestine
- A Perspective from the Middle East: Governance and the problem of knowledge.
- Het Italië van Hugo Claus: de jaren van De koele minnaar
- Using the Intervention Mapping Protocol to develop an online video intervention for parents to prevent childhood obesity : Movie Models
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(