- A companion to the Abbey of Cluny
- (Re)translation, ideology and business. The fate of translated adventure fiction in Russia, before and after 1991.
- The Emergence of the Ecclesia Cluniacensis
- The atheist writings of Diagoras of Melos. New approaches to the authenticity of 'Phrygioi Logoi' and 'Apopyrgizontes Logoi'
- Imagining Early Cluny in Abbatial Biographies
- Towards a New Standard. Theoretical and Empirical Studies on the Restandardization of Italian
- The (im)materialities of borders
- Sport policy systems and sport federations: A cross-national perspective
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- Sleeping with the enemy? The ethics and politics of being a 'negative fieldworker' in Israel/Palestine