- Typographic enhancement of multiword units in second language text
- ‘Does the form of this word fit its meaning?’ The effect of learner-generated mapping elaborations on L2 word recall
- The impact of imposing processing strategies on L2 learners’ deliberate study of lexical phrases
- Does copying idioms promote their recall?
When does assonance make L2 lexical phrases memorable?
2014) THE EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED LINGUISTICS AND TEFL. 3(1). p.93-107 Mark(
- Looking for form-meaning motivation in new L2 words: a think-aloud study among proficient learners of English
- The effect of a discrimination task on recall of L2 collocations and compounds
Some explanations for the slow acquisition of L2 collocations
2014) VIAL-VIGO INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF APPLIED LINGUISTICS. 11. p.41-62 Mark(
- Is alliteration mnemonic without awareness-raising?
- Are alliterative word combinations comparatively easy to remember for adult learners?