- Effect of temperature on chronic toxicity of copper, zinc, and nickel to Daphnia magna
- Systematic evaluation of chronic metal-mixture toxicity to three species and implications for risk assessment
- Comparison of chronic mixture toxicity of nickel-zinc-copper and nickel-zinc-copper-cadmium mixtures between Ceriodaphnia dubia and Pseudokirchneriella subcapitata
Guided chroma reconstruction for screen content coding
2016) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS FOR VIDEO TECHNOLOGY. 26(10). p.1884-1892 Mark(
- Het schrijn van de Z. Idesbald in de O.L.V.-Ter-Potterie: wie ligt er in de kist?
- Changes in rheology of self-consolidating concrete induced by pumping
- Time for a new approach to prepare future teachers for educational technology use: its meaning and measurement
- Teachers' emphasis on developing students' digital information and communication skills (TEDDICS): a new construct in 21st century education.
- Reproductive toxicity of binary and ternary mixture combinations of nickel, zinc, and lead to Ceriodaphnia dubia is best predicted with the independent action model
- Does release of encapsulated nutrients have an important role in the efficacy of xylanase in broilers?