- Action-based touch observation in adults with high functioning autism : can compromised self-other distinction abilities link social and sensory everyday problems?
- TPJ-M1 interaction in the control of shared representations : new insights from tDCS and TMS combined
- Efficient and robust wave overtopping estimation for impermeable coastal structures in shallow foreshores using SWASH
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Toward a unified framework for research on instructions and other messages: An introduction to the special section on the power of instructions.
- Defining sound art
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) of the inferior frontal cortex affects the 'social scaling' of extrapersonal space depending on perspective-taking ability
- Believing androids – fMRI activation in the right temporo-parietal junction is modulated by ascribing intentions to non-human agents
- A simple synthetic entryway into palladium cross-coupling catalysis
- Meeting report: Vitiligo Global Issues Consensus Conference Workshop 'Outcome measurement instruments' and Vitiligo International Symposium, Rome, Nov 30-Dec 3rd