Tale of J1328+2752: a misaligned double-double radio galaxy hosted by a binary black-hole?
2017) Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society Letters. 467. p.L56-L60 Mark(
- BRCA2 Hypomorphic Missense Variants Confer Moderate Risks of Breast Cancer
- A parametric study on concrete columns exposed to biaxial bending at elevated temperatures using a probabilistic analysis
- Anyons and matrix product operator algebras
- Spinal Arachnoid Diverticula: Outcome in 96 Medically or Surgically Treated Dogs
- Modeling the Landau-gauge ghost propagator in 2, 3, and 4 spacetime dimensions
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Een Hollandse Montaigne? De 'Zedekunst' van Coornhert hertaald
- The reconstruction of subsistence-related vocabulary in Proto-West Coastal Bantu
- Characterization of the atmospheric muon flux in IceCube