- Hierarchical and redundant roles of activating FcγRs in protection against influenza disease by M2e-specific IgG1 and IgG2a antibodies
- Genome-wide shRNA screening identifies host factors involved in early endocytic events for HIV-1-induced CD4 down-regulation
- New host factors and pathways involved in CD4 downregulation in HIV-1 infected cells
- Rho GTPase Cdc42 is essential for human T-cell development
- Analysis of the gamma-secretase interactome and validation of its association with tetraspanin-enriched microdomains
- An influenza A vaccine based on tetrameric ectodomain of matrix protein 2
Purification, physico-chemical characterization and sequence of a heat labile alkaline metalloprotease isolated from a psychrophilic Pseudomonas species.
2000) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-PROTEIN STRUCTURE AND MOLECULAR ENZYMOLOGY. 1479(1-2). p.265-274 Mark(