Gastrointestinal parasites in captive and free-ranging Cebus albifrons in the Western Amazon, Ecuador
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR PARASITOLOGY-PARASITES AND WILDLIFE. 6(3). p.209-218 Mark(
- Distribution and potential indicators of hospitalized cases of neurocysticercosis and epilepsy in Ecuador from 1996 to 2008
- Human brucellosis in Northwest Ecuador: typifying Brucella spp., seroprevalence, and associated risk factors
- Incidence of human Taenia solium larval infections in an Ecuadorian endemic area: implications for disease burden assessment and control
- Bayesian modelling to estimate the test characteristics of coprology, coproantigen ELISA and a novel real-time PCR for the diagnosis of taeniasis
- Infection with versus exposure to taenia solium: what do serological test results tell us?