- Conditions for the successful implementation of teacher educator design teams for ICT integration : a Delphi study
- Stromal reaction and paracrine consequences of radiotherapy in colorectal cancer
- Introducing alternative-based thresholding for defining functional regions of interest in fMRI
- F-Box Protein FBX92 Affects Leaf Size in Arabidopsis thaliana
The decision to have an abortion from both partners’ perspectives : a dyadic analysis
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 22(1). p.30-37 Mark(
- Translationese and post-editese : how comparable is comparable quality?
- E-didactiek: Welke ict-applicaties gebruiken leraren en waarom?
- The decision to have an abortion in Flanders : a contextual approach
- Vocal characteristics and laryngoscopic findings in future musical theater performers
- Accurate detection of dysmorphic nuclei using dynamic programming and supervised classification