- The second gamma-H2AX assay inter-comparison exercise carried out in the framework of the European biodosimetry network (RENEB)
- Integration of new biological and physical retrospective dosimetry methods into EU emergency response plans : joint RENEB and EURADOS inter-laboratory comparisons
- RENEB intercomparison exercises analyzing micronuclei (Cytokinesis-block Micronucleus Assay)
- Investigation of the influence of calibration practices on cytogenetic laboratory performance for dose estimation
- Inter- and intra-laboratory comparison of a multibiodosimetric approach to triage in a simulated, large scale radiation emergency
- Multibiodose radiation emergency triage categorization software
Manual versus automated γ-H2AX foci analysis across five European laboratories: can this assay be used for rapid biodosimetry in a large scale radiation accident?
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.170-173 Mark(