- Relationship between arthroscopic joint evaluation and the levels of Coll2-1, Coll2-1NO(2), and myeloperoxidase in the blood and synovial fluid of horses affected with osteochondrosis of the tarsocrural joint
Intranasal infusion of enilconazole for treatment of sinonasal aspergillosis in dogs.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 221(10). p.1421-1425 Mark(
- Ununited humeral medial epicondyle in a dog
- Comparison of ventrodorsal and dorsoventral radiographic projections for hip dysplasia diagnosis
- Comparison of spin echo, gradient echo and fat saturation magnetic resonance imaging sequences for imaging the canine elbow
- Osteochondrosis of the sacral bone in a mastiff dog
- Comparison of radiography, magnetic resonance imaging, and surgical findings in dogs with elbow dysplasia