- Domain-general and domain-specific aspects of temporal discounting in children with ADHD and autism spectrum disorders (ASD): a proof of concept study
- Temporal discounting of monetary rewards in children and adolescents with ADHD and autism spectrum disorders
The effects of monetary and social rewards on task performance in children and adolescents: liking is not enough
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF METHODS IN PSYCHIATRIC RESEARCH. 21(4). p.301-310 Mark(
- Weerwoord op opvoeden vanuit de apothekerskast?
- Common alterations in sensitivity to type but not amount of reward in ADHD and autism spectrum disorders
- Psychological and psychiatric issues in urinary and fecal incontinence
- De effectiviteit van inname van omega-3-vetzuren in de behandeling van ADHD: een literatuuronderzoek
- Body image and sexuality in adolescents after hypospadias surgery
- Classification, seriation, and counting in grades 1, 2, and 3 as two-year longitudinal predictors for low achieving in numerical facility and arithmetical achievement?
- Problem behavior, parental stress and enuresis