- Characterization in Ancient Greek literature
- 31st Belgian Conference on Operations Research - Abstracts
- The Ethics and Religious Philosophy of Etty Hillesum
- Great poems : houden van beroemde gedichten
- Memory unbound: tracing the dynamics of memory studies
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- A Statue of a Muse in the 12th-century Constantinople
- KALBELIYA DANCE FROM RAJASTHAN INVENTED GYPSY DANCE OR TRADITIONAL SNAKE CHARMERS’ FOLK ?
- A Perspective from the Middle East: Governance and the problem of knowledge.
Dative alternation and dative case syncretism in Greek: the use of dative, accusative and prepositional phrases in documentary papyri
2017) GLOTTA-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR GRIECHISCHE UND LATEINISCHE SPRACHE. 93. p.180-210 Mark(