- The Collage in Comics: The Case of Dave McKean
- On the automaticity of relational stimulus processing.
- A Statue of a Muse in the 12th-century Constantinople
- Sleeping with the enemy? The ethics and politics of being a 'negative fieldworker' in Israel/Palestine
- KALBELIYA DANCE FROM RAJASTHAN INVENTED GYPSY DANCE OR TRADITIONAL SNAKE CHARMERS’ FOLK ?
- From commodity to singularity: the production of crossbow brooches and the rise of the Late Roman military elite
- A Perspective from the Middle East: Governance and the problem of knowledge.
- Using the Intervention Mapping Protocol to develop an online video intervention for parents to prevent childhood obesity : Movie Models
- Associations between exclusive breastfeeding and physical fitness during childhood
Dative alternation and dative case syncretism in Greek: the use of dative, accusative and prepositional phrases in documentary papyri
2017) GLOTTA-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR GRIECHISCHE UND LATEINISCHE SPRACHE. 93. p.180-210 Mark(