- Multiple typing for the epidemiological study of the contamination of broilers with Salmonella from the hatchery to the slaughterhouse
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of clinical isolates of non-jejuni/coli campylobacters and arcobacters from Belgium
- Arcobacter species in humans
Antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of Arcobacter butzleri and Arcobacter cryaerophilus strains isolated from humans and broilers
2004) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 10(3). p.243-247 Mark(
- Investigation of an outbreak of Campylobacter upsaliensis in day care centers in Brussels - analysis of relationships among isolates by phenotypic and genotypic typing methods.
- Discrimination of epidemic and sporadic isolates of Arcobacter butzleri by polymerase chain reaction-mediated DNA fingerprinting.
- Outbreak of recurrent abdominal cramps associated with Arcobacter butzleri in an Italian school.
- Polyphasic taxonomie study of the emended genus Arcobacter with Arcobacter butzleri comb. nov. and Arcobacter skirrowii sp. nov., an aerotolerant bacterium isolated from veterinary specimens.
- An outbreak of Arcobacter (Campylobacter) butzleri in Italy
- Outbreak of recurrent abdominal cramps associated with Arcobacter butzleri in an Italian school. J. Clin. Microbiol., 30: 2335-2337, (1992).