- Modifications in lignin and accumulation of phenolic glucosides in poplar xylem upon down-regulation of caffeoyl-coenzyme A O-methyltransferase, an enzyme involved in lignin biosynthesis
- In vivo synthesis of complex N-glycans by expression of human N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase I in the filamentous fungus Trichoderma reesei.
- Synthesis and apoptogenic activity of fluorinated ceramide and dihydroceramide analogues.
- Synthesis and pairing properties of oligonucleotides containing 3-hydroxy-4-hydroxymethyl-1-cyclohexanyl nucleosides.
- Structure-activity relationship of short-chain sphingoid bases as inhibitors of sphingosine kinase.
- Ortho photocycloaddition of substituted 4-phenoxybut-1-enes. Identification of rearranged photocycloadducts by NMR.
- Fully selective intramolecular ortho photocycloaddition of 4-(4-methoxyphenoxy)-3-(N-3-benzoylthymin-1-yl)but-1-ene: An unprecedented benzene-thymine photocycloaddition.
- Access to a new type of homo-C-nucleosides with a 'split' 8-deazapurine via a 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction
Synthesis of 3'-fluoromethylthio-, 3'fluoromethylsulfinyl- and 3'-fluoromethylsulfonyl-substituted 3'-deoxythymidine.
1994) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-PERKIN TRANSACTIONS 1. (3. p.249-255 Mark(
SYNTHESIS, ENZYMATIC STABILITY AND BASE-PAIRING PROPERTIES OF OLIGOTHYMIDYLATES CONTAINING THYMIDINE DIMERS WITH DIFFERENT N-SUBSTITUTED GUANIDINE LINKAGES.
1993) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-PERKIN TRANSACTIONS 1. (14. p.1567-1575 Mark(