- 40 jaar OCMW-praktijk op de spanning tussen bijstand als sociaal beleidsinstrument en bijstand als sociaal grondrecht
- Targeting tachykinin receptors in neuroblastoma
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Chapter X. Bruges in the Sixteenth Century: a ‘Return to Normalcy’
- An atypical case of a 2-year-old boy with acute kidney injury: a race against time: questions
- An atypical case of a 2-year-old boy with acute kidney injury: a race against time: answers
- Reproducible Measurements of Muscle Characteristics Using the MyotonPRO Device: Comparison Between Individuals With and Without Paratonia.
- The mediating role of social capital in the association between neighbourhood income inequality and body mass index
- The societal cost of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Tanzania
- Economic feasibility of microalgal bacterial floc production for wastewater treatment and biomass valorization: a detailed up-to-date analysis of up-scaled pilot results
- The patient participation culture tool for healthcare workers: Development and psychometric validation study.
"Unser Leben ist getaktet..."
2017) SYN. Magazin für Theater-, Film- und Medienwissenschaft. 13. p.55-58 Mark(
- Validating the digital games motivation scale for comparative research between countries
- Behaviour of monolithic and laminated glass exposed to radiant heating
- Population pharmacokinetics of cefazolin before, during and after cardiopulmonary bypass to optimize dosing regimens for children undergoing cardiac surgery