- A four-gene promoter methylation marker panel consisting of GREM1, NEURL, LAD1, and NEFH predicts survival of clear cell renal cell cancer patients
- microRNAs in colon cancer : a roadmap for discovery
Osteopontin and bone metabolism: a histology and scintigraphy study in rats
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY. 34(7). p.794-799 Mark(
- Expression and purification of monospecific and bispecific recombinant antibody fragments derived from antibodies that block the CD80/CD86-CD28 costimulatory pathway.
- Isolation, purification, and amino acid sequence of lactobin A, one of the two bacteriocins produced by Lactobacillus amylovorus LMG p-13139.
- Patterns of a- and ß-catenin and E-cadherin expression in colorectal adenomas and carcinomas
- Patterns of alpha- and beta-catenin and E-cadherin expression in colorectal adenomas and carcinomas.
- IN-VIVO AND IN-VITRO INVASION IN RELATION TO PHENOTYPIC CHARACTERISTICS OF HUMAN COLORECTAL-CARCINOMA CELLS.
- Heterologous Expression of the Prenisin Gene Nis A. Abstracts, 6th Fo rum for Applied Biotechnology, 24-25 SepL 1992, Bruges, p. 160.
- Heterologous expression and isolation of prenisin. Abstracts Finnish Bio science Days 1992, Helsinki, 3-4 september 1992, Abstract nr. 1.