- Modulation of endoplasmic reticulum stress induced tissue damage in acute and chronic liver failure
- Pretransplant glycomic analysis of perfusate is predictive of primary non function after liver transplantation: a proof of concept.
Circadian variation in post void residual in nursing home residents with moderate impairment in activities of daily living
2017) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION. 18(5). p.433-437 Mark(
- Combination of tauroursodeoxycholic acid and N-acetylcysteine exceeds standard treatment for acetaminophen intoxication
- Refractory subacute steatohepatitis after biliopancreatic diversion
- Impacts of future deforestation and climate change on the hydrology of the Amazon Basin : a multi-model analysis with a new set of land-cover change scenarios
- Het verbod op hulp aan mensen zonder wettig verblijf : Casusstudie van het Pakket maatregelenen inzake hulpverlening in zes Europese landen en steden
- A Glycomics-Based Test Predicts the Development of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Cirrhosis
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR: does the methodology matter?