- IGSF1 deficiency: lessons from an extensive case series and recommendations for clinical management
Delayed adrenarche may be an additional feature of immunoglobulin super family member 1 deficiency syndrome
2016) JOURNAL OF CLINICAL RESEARCH IN PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY. 8(1). p.86-91 Mark(
- Pseudonephritis is associated with high urinary osmolality and high specific gravity in adolescent soccer players
- Glomerular filtration rate is a confounder for the measurement of soluble mesothelin in serum
- Glomerular filtration rate is a confounder for determination of serum soluble mesothelin
- Liquid Assets.
- Neurohumoral and inflammatory activation in patients with coronary artery disease treated with statins
- Coronary risk factors and inflammation in patients with coronary artery disease and internal cardioverter defibrillator implants
- Maximum oxygen uptake at peak exercise in elderly patients with coronary artery disease and preserved left ventricular function: The role of inflammation on top of tissue Doppler-derived systolic and diastolic function
- Neurohumoral activation: the missing link in statin treated patients with persistent inflammatory activation?