- The parameters that govern the accuracy of fission-track age determinations: a re-appraisal
- The parameters that govern the accuracy of fission-track age determinations: A re-appraisal
- A new U doped glass certified by the European Commission for the calibration of fission-track dating
- A new U-doped glass certified by the European Commission for the calibration of fission-track dating
- TOWARDS A NEW GLASS MONITOR FOR THE DETERMINATION OF THE NEUTRON FLUENCE IN FISSION-TRACK DATING.
- Corning CN glasses for the evaluation of the neutron spectrum in fission track dating
- THE USE OF URANIUM DOPED GLASSES IN FISSION-TRACK DATING.
A DEDICATED NAA METHOD TO DETERMINE THE NEUTRON-SPECTRUM MONITOR ELEMENTS CO, AU AND LU WITH HIGH-ACCURACY IN ALLOYED WIRES AND FOILS.
1995) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 192(1). p.91-96 Mark(
- Composition of SRM and CN U-doped glasses - significance for their use as thermal neutron fluence monitors in fission-track dating.
- Neutrons for fission-track dating and fission tracks for neutron spectrum monitoring
The use of a modified Westcott-formalism in the leg-standardization of NAA: the state of affairs.
1994) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 179(1). p.93-103 Mark(
RECENT ADVANCES IN THE K(0)-STANDARDIZATION OF NEUTRON-ACTIVATION ANALYSIS - EXTENSIONS, APPLICATIONS, PROSPECTS.
1993) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 169(1). p.125-158 Mark(
- A cadmium cover, the Westcott-convention and a LEPD in ko based NAA of fission-track glasses
- Determination of thermal neutron shielding elements via Ko-based NAA and ICP-MS in U-doped glasses for the calibration of fission-track dating. Abstracts of the 8th Intern. Conference on Modern Trends in Activation Analysis, Wenen, Oostenrijk, 199 1, p. 122.
- Experiments and software for the determination of the peak-to-total ratio of a Ge-detector. Proc. Int. kg Users Workshop - Gent (Ed.: F. De Corte), Lab. Anal. Chem., INW, RUG (1992), 69-72.