- Neutrons for fission-track dating and fission tracks for neutron spectrum monitoring
RECENT ADVANCES IN THE K(0)-STANDARDIZATION OF NEUTRON-ACTIVATION ANALYSIS - EXTENSIONS, APPLICATIONS, PROSPECTS.
1993) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 169(1). p.125-158 Mark(
- A cadmium cover, the Westcott-convention and a LEPD in ko based NAA of fission-track glasses
- Determination of thermal neutron shielding elements via Ko-based NAA and ICP-MS in U-doped glasses for the calibration of fission-track dating. Abstracts of the 8th Intern. Conference on Modern Trends in Activation Analysis, Wenen, Oostenrijk, 199 1, p. 122.
- Experiments and software for the determination of the peak-to-total ratio of a Ge-detector. Proc. Int. kg Users Workshop - Gent (Ed.: F. De Corte), Lab. Anal. Chem., INW, RUG (1992), 69-72.
- Tuning the geometric parameters of a Ge detector for accurate efficiency calculation via program 'SOLANG': demonstration with detector 'AMANDA'. Proc. Int. OQ Users Workshop - Gent (Ed.: F. De Corte), Lab. Anal. Chem., INW, RUG (1992), 45-48.
- Who's afraid of g + rs? Some reflections on the introduction of the Westcott formalism in the kQ-method. Proc. Int. kg Users Workshop- Gent (Ed.: F. De Corte), Lab. Anal. Chem., INW, RUG (1992), 163-166.
- Suitability of SRM and CN glasses as neutron fluence monitors in FT dating. Abstracts of the 7th Intern. Workshop on Fission-Track thermochronology Philadelphia, U.S.A., 13-17 July 1992, p. 25.