- The parameters that govern the accuracy of fission-track age determinations: a re-appraisal
- The parameters that govern the accuracy of fission-track age determinations: A re-appraisal
- A new U doped glass certified by the European Commission for the calibration of fission-track dating
- A new U-doped glass certified by the European Commission for the calibration of fission-track dating
- TOWARDS A NEW GLASS MONITOR FOR THE DETERMINATION OF THE NEUTRON FLUENCE IN FISSION-TRACK DATING.
- THE USE OF URANIUM DOPED GLASSES IN FISSION-TRACK DATING.
- Corning CN glasses for the evaluation of the neutron spectrum in fission track dating
- Composition of SRM and CN U-doped glasses - significance for their use as thermal neutron fluence monitors in fission-track dating.
A DEDICATED NAA METHOD TO DETERMINE THE NEUTRON-SPECTRUM MONITOR ELEMENTS CO, AU AND LU WITH HIGH-ACCURACY IN ALLOYED WIRES AND FOILS.
1995) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 192(1). p.91-96 Mark(
- Neutrons for fission-track dating and fission tracks for neutron spectrum monitoring