- Active faulting at the western tip of the Gulf of Corinth, Greece, from high-resolution seismic data
- Impact of active faulting on the post LGM infill of Le Bourget Lake (western Alps, France)
- The 1900 Mw 7.6 earthquake offshore north-central Venezuela: is La Tortuga or San Sebastian the source fault?
- Reconstruction of late-Quaternary sea- and lake-level changes in a tectonically active marginal basin using seismic stratigraphy: the Gulf of Cariaco, NE Venezuela
Performance evaluation of a turbidimetric cystatin C assay on different high-throughput platforms
2010) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL & LABORATORY INVESTIGATION. 70(5). p.347-353 Mark(
- Multicenter Evaluation of Online DAT (R) Amphetamines II Assay on Roche/Hitachi and Cobas Systems
- Mulitcenter performance evaluation of the Roche phenobarbital ONLINE TDM assay on Hitachi and cobas (R) systems
- The underwater depression of Guaracayal, estado Sucre, Venezuela: A barrier to the propagation of the coseismic break along the el pilar fault
- Fluid-escape features as a precursor of a large sublacustrine sediment slide in Lake Le Bourget, NW Alps, France
1,000-year environmental history of Lake Issyk-Kul.
2004) DYING AND DEAD SEAS: CLIMATIC VERSUS ANTHROPIC CAUSES. 36. p.253-285 Mark(