- Active faulting at the western tip of the Gulf of Corinth, Greece, from high-resolution seismic data
- Reconstruction of late-Quaternary sea- and lake-level changes in a tectonically active marginal basin using seismic stratigraphy: the Gulf of Cariaco, NE Venezuela
Performance evaluation of a turbidimetric cystatin C assay on different high-throughput platforms
2010) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL & LABORATORY INVESTIGATION. 70(5). p.347-353 Mark(
- Multicenter Evaluation of Online DAT (R) Amphetamines II Assay on Roche/Hitachi and Cobas Systems
- Mulitcenter performance evaluation of the Roche phenobarbital ONLINE TDM assay on Hitachi and cobas (R) systems
- The underwater depression of Guaracayal, estado Sucre, Venezuela: A barrier to the propagation of the coseismic break along the el pilar fault
1,000-year environmental history of Lake Issyk-Kul.
2004) DYING AND DEAD SEAS: CLIMATIC VERSUS ANTHROPIC CAUSES. 36. p.253-285 Mark(
- Fluid-escape features as a precursor of a large sublacustrine sediment slide in Lake Le Bourget, NW Alps, France
- Flood and earthquake disturbance of Pb-210 geochronology (Lake Anterne, NW Alps).
- Climatic variability in the northwestern Alps, France, as evidenced by 600 years of terrigenous sedimentation in Lake Le Bourget.