- Influence of bottom currents on the sedimentary processes at the western tip of the Gulf of Corinth, Greece
- The 1900 Mw 7.6 earthquake offshore north-central Venezuela: is La Tortuga or San Sebastian the source fault?
- Multicenter Evaluation of Online DAT (R) Amphetamines II Assay on Roche/Hitachi and Cobas Systems
- Mulitcenter performance evaluation of the Roche phenobarbital ONLINE TDM assay on Hitachi and cobas (R) systems
- Fluid-escape features as a precursor of a large sublacustrine sediment slide in Lake Le Bourget, NW Alps, France
1,000-year environmental history of Lake Issyk-Kul.
2004) DYING AND DEAD SEAS: CLIMATIC VERSUS ANTHROPIC CAUSES. 36. p.253-285 Mark(
- Flood and earthquake disturbance of Pb-210 geochronology (Lake Anterne, NW Alps).
- Climatic variability in the northwestern Alps, France, as evidenced by 600 years of terrigenous sedimentation in Lake Le Bourget.
- Bathymetry and sedimentary environments of Lake Issyk-Kul, Kyrgyz Republic (Central Asia): a large, high-altitude, tectonic lake
- Recent paleoenvironmental evolution of Lake Issyk-Kul.