- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition)
Repression of early lateral root initiation events by transient water deficit in barley and maize
2012) PHILOSOPHICAL TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY B-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 367(1595). p.1534-1541 Mark(
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy
- Integrating control of ion channels and cell volume in guard cell signalling
- The abscisic acid-related SNARE homolog NtSyr1 contributes to secretion and growth: evidence from competition with its cytosolic domain
- A plant plasma membrane H+-ATPase expressed in yeast is activated by phosphorylation at its penultimate residue and binding of 14-3-3 regulatory proteins in the absence of fusicoccin.