- Voluntary outreach counselling and testing for HIV and STI among men who have sex with men in Antwerp
- Knowledge, health seeking behavior and perceived stigma towards tuberculosis among tuberculosis suspects in a rural community in southwest Ethiopia
- Common mental disorders in TB/HIV co-infected patients in Ethiopia
- Tuberculosis and HIV co-infection: its impact on quality of life
Accuracy of routine diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in an area of high HIV prevalence
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 8(8). p.945-951 Mark(
A comparison of direct microscopy, the concentration method and the Mycobacteria Growth Indicator Tube for the examination of sputum for acid-fast bacilli
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 7(4). p.376-381 Mark(
- Trends in Caesarean section rates at a maternity hospital in Mumbai, India.
- Rate of caesarean section as a process indicator of safe-motherhood programmes: The case of Kenya.
- Effect of a syphilis control programme on pregnancy outcome in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Maternal mortality: the figures-value and validity.