- Towards harmonizing natural resources as an area of protection in life cycle impact assessment
- Geminated consonants in Vindolanda's tablets. Empirical data and sociolinguistics remarks.
- Two-stage opening of the Dover Strait and the origin of island Britain
- Antimicrobial and Insecticidal: Cyclic Lipopeptides and Hydrogen Cyanide Produced by Plant-Beneficial Pseudomonas Strains CHA0, CMR12a, and PCL1391 Contribute to Insect Killing
- The ER Stress Sensor PERK Coordinates ER-Plasma Membrane Contact Site Formation through Interaction with Filamin-A and F-Actin Remodeling
- From Design for One to Open-ended Design. Experiments on understanding how to open-up contextual design solutions.
- Crime and order, criminal justice experiences et desistance
- Explaining incivility and the social reaction to it through different criminological perspectives
- Prologue : wind of change from the ural mountains to Atlantic Lusitania between the forth and the seventh centuries AD
- Cannabis social clubs in Belgium: growing in a legal haze?
- The genetic basis of undiagnosed muscular dystrophies and myopathies: results from 504 patients
B cells in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : moving to center stage
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-LUNG CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PHYSIOLOGY. 311(4). p.L687-L695 Mark(
- Mutations in CTNNA1 cause butterfly-shaped pigment dystrophy and perturbed retinal pigment epithelium integrity
- Ageing with elegans: a research proposal to map healthspan pathways
- No clinical utility of KRAS variant rs61764370 for ovarian or breast cancer
Learning curve of self-taught laparoscopic liver surgeons in left lateral sectionectomy : results from an international multi-institutional analysis on 245 cases
2016) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 30(8). p.3618-3629 Mark(
- Variability and reliability of the vastus lateralis muscle anatomy
- BRCA2 polymorphic stop codon K3326X and the risk of breast, prostate, and ovarian cancers
- Breast cancer risk variants at 6q25 display different phenotype associations and regulate ESR1, RMND1 and CCDC170
- Genomic and phenotypic characterization of the species Acinetobacter venetianus
- Microbial oil-degradation under mild hydrostatic pressure (10 MPa): which pathways are impacted in piezosensitive hydrocarbonoclastic bacteria?
- Bond of NSM FRP-strengthened concrete: round robin test initiative
- The role of re-appropriation in Open Design.
Detecting affiliation in colaughter across 24 societies
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(17). p.4682-4687 Mark(
- Hypertension in chronic kidney disease, part 1: out-of-office blood pressure monitoring: methods, thresholds, and patterns
- The response of the left ventral attentional system to invalid targets and its implication for the spatial neglect syndrome: a multivariate fMRI investigation
- Lifelike vascular reperfusion of a Thiel-embalmed pig model and evaluation as a surgical training tool
- Advance care planning - a multi-centre cluster randomised clinical trial: the research protocol of the ACTION study
- Un complesso altomedievale nel cuore della Domus Tiberiana
- Policy networks in the European framework setting detention norms and standards
- Clinical management of the uraemic syndrome in chronic kidney disease
- Preoperative evaluation of peripheral nerve injuries: What is the place for ultrasound?
- OTUB1 triggers lung cancer development by inhibiting RAS monoubiquitination
- Hypertension in Chronic Kidney Disease Part 2
- Indirect solid freeform fabrication of an initiator-free photocrosslinkable hydrogel precursor for the creation of porous scaffolds
- Neuroimaging findings in Mowat–Wilson syndrome: a study of 54 patients
- Baseline frailty evaluation in drug development
- Extracting spatio-temporal patterns in animal trajectories: an ecological application of sequence analysis methods
- Multi-tasking uncovers right spatial neglect and extinction in chronic left-hemisphere stroke patients
- An EULAR study group pilot study on reliability of simple capillaroscopic definitions to describe capillary morphology in rheumatic diseases
- Solutions for Archiving Data in Long-Term Studies: A Reply to Whitlock et al.
- What do people appreciate in physicians' communication?: an international study with focus groups using videotaped medical consultations
- Translating cultural content in poetry: cultural references in the English & Dutch translations of the Russian poet Alexander Galich
- Antarctic shallow water benthos in an area of recent rapid glacier retreat
- A comparison between nailfold capillaroscopy patterns in adulthood in juvenile and adult-onset systemic sclerosis: a EUSTAR exploratory study
- Molecular and translational classifications of DAMPs in immunogenic cell death
- Produzioni ceramiche, scambi commerciali e trasformazioni urbane nell'Adriatico centrale fra il III e il VI secolo d.C. Nuovi dati da Potentia
- Quality of doctor-patient communication through the eyes of the patient: variation according to the patient's educational level
- The double challenge of resistant hypertension and chronic kidney disease
- Microsurgical scalp reconstruction in the elderly: a systematic review and pooled analysis of the current data