- The ER Stress Sensor PERK Coordinates ER-Plasma Membrane Contact Site Formation through Interaction with Filamin-A and F-Actin Remodeling
- Two-stage opening of the Dover Strait and the origin of island Britain
- Antimicrobial and Insecticidal : cyclic lipopeptides and hydrogen cyanide produced by plant-beneficial Pseudomonas strains CHA0, CMR12a, and PCL1391 contribute to insect killing
- From Design for One to Open-ended Design. Experiments on understanding how to open-up contextual design solutions.
- Neuroimaging findings in Mowat–Wilson syndrome : a study of 54 patients
- Geminated consonants in Vindolanda's tablets. Empirical data and sociolinguistics remarks.
- Tuning branching in ceria nanocrystals
- Towards harmonizing natural resources as an area of protection in life cycle impact assessment
- Crime and order, criminal justice experiences et desistance
- Hypertension in chronic kidney disease, part 1: out-of-office blood pressure monitoring: methods, thresholds, and patterns
- The response of the left ventral attentional system to invalid targets and its implication for the spatial neglect syndrome : a multivariate fMRI investigation
- Lifelike vascular reperfusion of a Thiel-embalmed pig model and evaluation as a surgical training tool
- Advance care planning - a multi-centre cluster randomised clinical trial: the research protocol of the ACTION study
- Policy networks in the European framework setting detention norms and standards
- Clinical management of the uraemic syndrome in chronic kidney disease
- Un complesso altomedievale nel cuore della Domus Tiberiana
- Preoperative evaluation of peripheral nerve injuries : what is the place for ultrasound?
Detecting affiliation in colaughter across 24 societies
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(17). p.4682-4687 Mark(
- The role of re-appropriation in Open Design.
- Genomic and phenotypic characterization of the species Acinetobacter venetianus
- Bond of NSM FRP-strengthened concrete: round robin test initiative
- Breast cancer risk variants at 6q25 display different phenotype associations and regulate ESR1, RMND1 and CCDC170
- Microbial oil-degradation under mild hydrostatic pressure (10 MPa) : which pathways are impacted in piezosensitive hydrocarbonoclastic bacteria?
- BRCA2 polymorphic stop codon K3326X and the risk of breast, prostate, and ovarian cancers
- Baseline frailty evaluation in drug development
- OTUB1 triggers lung cancer development by inhibiting RAS monoubiquitination
- Multi-tasking uncovers right spatial neglect and extinction in chronic left-hemisphere stroke patients
- An EULAR study group pilot study on reliability of simple capillaroscopic definitions to describe capillary morphology in rheumatic diseases
- Extracting spatio-temporal patterns in animal trajectories: an ecological application of sequence analysis methods
- Solutions for Archiving Data in Long-Term Studies: A Reply to Whitlock et al.
- Indirect solid freeform fabrication of an initiator-free photocrosslinkable hydrogel precursor for the creation of porous scaffolds
- No clinical utility of KRAS variant rs61764370 for ovarian or breast cancer
- Variability and reliability of the vastus lateralis muscle anatomy
- Ageing with elegans: a research proposal to map healthspan pathways
- Urbanization drives community shifts towards thermophilic and dispersive species at local and landscape scales
Learning curve of self-taught laparoscopic liver surgeons in left lateral sectionectomy : results from an international multi-institutional analysis on 245 cases
2016) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 30(8). p.3618-3629 Mark(
- Mutations in CTNNA1 cause butterfly-shaped pigment dystrophy and perturbed retinal pigment epithelium integrity
- Explaining incivility and the social reaction to it through different criminological perspectives
- Cannabis social clubs in Belgium: growing in a legal haze?
- The genetic basis of undiagnosed muscular dystrophies and myopathies: results from 504 patients
B cells in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : moving to center stage
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-LUNG CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PHYSIOLOGY. 311(4). p.L687-L695 Mark(
- Prologue : wind of change from the ural mountains to Atlantic Lusitania between the forth and the seventh centuries AD
- International trends in hemodiafiltration (HDF) use in the dialysis outcomes and practice patterns study (DOPPS)
- Archiving primary data: solutions for long-term studies
- Participatory patterns in an international air quality monitoring initiative
- Public sector accounting and auditing in Belgium
- +TUO project: low cost 3D printers as helpful tool for small communities with rheumatic diseases
- Refinement of the critical 2p25.3 deletion region: the role of MYT1L in intellectual disability and obesity
- RUN and FYVE domain-containing protein 4 enhances autophagy and lysosome tethering in response to Interleukin-4
- Preesistenze monumentali di età imperiale al Foro di Nerva