- Wine and olive oil production in the farms and villas of the region
- Urbanization drives community shifts towards thermophilic and dispersive species at local and landscape scales
- Sites catalogue
- Geminated consonants in Vindolanda's tablets. Empirical data and sociolinguistics remarks.
- Two-stage opening of the Dover Strait and the origin of island Britain
- Antimicrobial and Insecticidal : cyclic lipopeptides and hydrogen cyanide produced by plant-beneficial Pseudomonas strains CHA0, CMR12a, and PCL1391 contribute to insect killing
- Living in the countryside
- Rural settlement dynamics in the Potenza corridor between 900 BC and AD 600
- Laparoscopic Versus Open Liver Resection for Colorectal Metastases in Elderly and Octogenarian Patients
- Towards harmonizing natural resources as an area of protection in life cycle impact assessment
- Tuning branching in ceria nanocrystals
- Characterization of the emerging zoonotic pathogen Arcobacter thereius by whole genome sequencing and comparative genomics
- EEG source connectivity to localize the seizure onset zone in patients with drug resistant epilepsy
- Neuroimaging findings in Mowat–Wilson syndrome : a study of 54 patients
- From Design for One to Open-ended Design. Experiments on understanding how to open-up contextual design solutions.
- Demographic notes on the valley in Roman times
- Association between changes in quality of life and mortality in hemodialysis patients : results from the DOPPS
- Crime and order, criminal justice experiences et desistance
- Variability and reliability of the vastus lateralis muscle anatomy
Learning curve of self-taught laparoscopic liver surgeons in left lateral sectionectomy : results from an international multi-institutional analysis on 245 cases
2016) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 30(8). p.3618-3629 Mark(
- Ageing with elegans: a research proposal to map healthspan pathways
- No clinical utility of KRAS variant rs61764370 for ovarian or breast cancer
Detecting affiliation in colaughter across 24 societies
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(17). p.4682-4687 Mark(
- The role of re-appropriation in Open Design.
- Bond of NSM FRP-strengthened concrete: round robin test initiative
- Genomic and phenotypic characterization of the species Acinetobacter venetianus
- Breast cancer risk variants at 6q25 display different phenotype associations and regulate ESR1, RMND1 and CCDC170
- Microbial oil-degradation under mild hydrostatic pressure (10 MPa) : which pathways are impacted in piezosensitive hydrocarbonoclastic bacteria?
- BRCA2 polymorphic stop codon K3326X and the risk of breast, prostate, and ovarian cancers
- The response of the left ventral attentional system to invalid targets and its implication for the spatial neglect syndrome : a multivariate fMRI investigation
- Hypertension in chronic kidney disease, part 1: out-of-office blood pressure monitoring: methods, thresholds, and patterns
- Lifelike vascular reperfusion of a Thiel-embalmed pig model and evaluation as a surgical training tool
- Advance care planning - a multi-centre cluster randomised clinical trial: the research protocol of the ACTION study
- Preoperative evaluation of peripheral nerve injuries : what is the place for ultrasound?
- Un complesso altomedievale nel cuore della Domus Tiberiana
- Policy networks in the European framework setting detention norms and standards
- Clinical management of the uraemic syndrome in chronic kidney disease
- Prologue : wind of change from the ural mountains to Atlantic Lusitania between the forth and the seventh centuries AD
- Explaining incivility and the social reaction to it through different criminological perspectives
B cells in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : moving to center stage
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-LUNG CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PHYSIOLOGY. 311(4). p.L687-L695 Mark(
- Mutations in CTNNA1 cause butterfly-shaped pigment dystrophy and perturbed retinal pigment epithelium integrity
- Cannabis social clubs in Belgium: growing in a legal haze?
- The genetic basis of undiagnosed muscular dystrophies and myopathies: results from 504 patients
- OTUB1 triggers lung cancer development by inhibiting RAS monoubiquitination
- Solutions for archiving data in long-term studies : a reply to Whitlock et al.
- Towards long-term social child-robot interaction : using multi-activity switching to engage young users
- Multi-tasking uncovers right spatial neglect and extinction in chronic left-hemisphere stroke patients
- Baseline frailty evaluation in drug development
- Extracting spatio-temporal patterns in animal trajectories: an ecological application of sequence analysis methods
- An EULAR study group pilot study on reliability of simple capillaroscopic definitions to describe capillary morphology in rheumatic diseases