- Towards harmonizing natural resources as an area of protection in life cycle impact assessment
- Two-stage opening of the Dover Strait and the origin of island Britain
- Antimicrobial and Insecticidal: Cyclic Lipopeptides and Hydrogen Cyanide Produced by Plant-Beneficial Pseudomonas Strains CHA0, CMR12a, and PCL1391 Contribute to Insect Killing
- The ER Stress Sensor PERK Coordinates ER-Plasma Membrane Contact Site Formation through Interaction with Filamin-A and F-Actin Remodeling
- From Design for One to Open-ended Design. Experiments on understanding how to open-up contextual design solutions.
- Geminated consonants in Vindolanda's tablets. Empirical data and sociolinguistics remarks.
- Crime and order, criminal justice experiences et desistance
- Explaining incivility and the social reaction to it through different criminological perspectives
- Prologue : wind of change from the ural mountains to Atlantic Lusitania between the forth and the seventh centuries AD
- Cannabis social clubs in Belgium: growing in a legal haze?
- The genetic basis of undiagnosed muscular dystrophies and myopathies: results from 504 patients
B cells in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : moving to center stage
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-LUNG CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PHYSIOLOGY. 311(4). p.L687-L695 Mark(
- Mutations in CTNNA1 cause butterfly-shaped pigment dystrophy and perturbed retinal pigment epithelium integrity
- BRCA2 polymorphic stop codon K3326X and the risk of breast, prostate, and ovarian cancers
- Breast cancer risk variants at 6q25 display different phenotype associations and regulate ESR1, RMND1 and CCDC170
- Genomic and phenotypic characterization of the species Acinetobacter venetianus
- Microbial oil-degradation under mild hydrostatic pressure (10 MPa): which pathways are impacted in piezosensitive hydrocarbonoclastic bacteria?
- Bond of NSM FRP-strengthened concrete: round robin test initiative
- The role of re-appropriation in Open Design.
Detecting affiliation in colaughter across 24 societies
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(17). p.4682-4687 Mark(