- Functionalization of gold nanoparticles with nanobodies through physical adsorption
Mechanism underlying synergic activation of Tyrosinase promoter by MITF and IRF4
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE. 10(4). p.6631-6639 Mark(
- Potent single-domain antibodies that arrest respiratory syncytial virus fusion protein in its prefusion state
- Quantitative metabolite profiling of an amino group containing pharmaceutical in human plasma via precolumn derivatization and high-performance liquid chromatography-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- Are they ready to teach? Student teachers’ readiness for the job with reference to teacher competence frameworks
- Revision of reversed shoulder arthroplasty : is a reoperation possible?
- Perspective: Is there a hysteresis during reactive High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (R-HiPIMS)?
- ICI-RS 2015: is a better understanding of sleep the key in managing nocturia?
- Hierarchical and redundant roles of activating FcγRs in protection against influenza disease by M2e-specific IgG1 and IgG2a antibodies
- Challenges and recommendations for environmental sustainability assessments of pharmaceutical products in the healthcare sector