- FA-SIFT study of the reactions of H₃O⁺∙(H₂O)n (n=0, 1, 2), NO⁺ and O₂˙⁺ with the terpenoid aldehydes citral, citronellal and myrtenal and their alcohol analogues
Emissions of biogenic volatile organic compounds from Fraxinus excelsior and Quercus robur under ambient conditions in Flanders (Belgium)
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 92(15). p.1729-1741 Mark(
- Isoprene and terpenoid emissions from Abies alba: identification and emission rates under ambient conditions
- Effect of seasonality and short-term light and temperature history on monoterpene emissions from European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.)
- Comparing monoterpenoid emissions and net photosynthesis of beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) in controlled and natural conditions
- Chemical ionization by [NO](+) and subsequent collision-induced dissociation for the selective on-line detection of monoterpenes and linalool
- Constitutive versus heat and biotic stress induced BVOC emissions in Pseudotsuga menziesii
- Clear link between drought stress, photosynthesis and biogenic volatile organic compounds in Fagus sylvatica L.
- Isoprene and monoterpene emissions from a mixed temperate forest
- History effect of light and temperature on monoterpenoid emissions from Fagus sylVatica L.