- Streptococcus tangierensis sp. nov. and Streptococcus cameli sp. nov., two novel Streptococcus species isolated from raw camel milk in Morocco
Streptococcus moroccensis sp. nov. and Streptococcus rifensis sp. nov., isolated from raw camel milk
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 64(7). p.2480-2485 Mark(
- Diversity of culturable moderately halophilic and halotolerant bacteria in a marsh and two salterns a protected ecosystem of Lower Loukkos (Morocco)
- Selection of halophilic bacteria for biological control of tomato gray mould caused by Botrytis cinerea
- Identification of lactic acid bacteria in Moroccan raw milk and traditionally fermented skimmed milk 'lben'
- Biodiversity of lactic acid bacteria in Moroccan soft white cheese (Jben)