Calcium, oxidative stress and connexin channels, a harmonious orchestra directing the response to radiotherapy treatment?
2017) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1864(6). p.1099-1120 Mark(
- Human 3-D tissue models in radiation biology: current status and future perspectives
- Biological carrier molecules of radiopharmaceuticals for molecular cancer imaging and targeted cancer therapy
- Modulation of gene expression in endothelial cells in response to high LET nickel ion irradiation
- Transcriptomic profiling suggests a role for IGFBP5 in premature senescence of endothelial cells after chronic low dose irradiation
- Differential response to acute low dose radiation in primary and immortalized endothelial cells