- Evaluation of the stability of chlortetracycline in granular premixes by monitoring its conversion into degradation products
- Principal component analysis of dissolution data with missing elements.
- Scaling-up of a lactose wet granulation process in Mi-Pro high shear mixers.
- Evaluation of dissolution profiles using principal component analysis
- A maternal factor conferring resistance to crown rust in Lolium multiflorum cv. 'Axis'
- Crown rust resistance in ryegrasses
Crown rust tolerance in ryegrasses: a maternal factor may play an important role.
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.941-946 Mark(
- The application of Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA (RPAD) markers and Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (AFLP®) markers in ryegrass breeding
- DNA-markers: a promising tool for ryegrass breeding