The role of E-cadherin in epithelial differentiation and cancer progression
2003) Recent Research Development in Cellular Biochemistry. 1. p.33-77 Mark(
- Smad4 induces the tumor suppressor E-cadherin and P-cadherin in colon carcinoma cells.
- Localization of the 17q breakpoint of a constitutional 1;17 translocation in a patient with neuroblastoma within a 25-kb segment located between the ACCN1 and TLK2 genes and near the distal breakpoints of two microdeletions in neurofibromatosis type I patients.
- Identification of potential protective antigens of Ostertagia ostertagi with local antibody probes
- E-cadherin gene (CDH1) promoter methylation as the second hit in sporadic diffuse gastric carcinoma.
- The two-handed E box binding zinc finger protein SIP1 downregulates E-cadherin and induces invasion.
- Expression of the E-cadherin-catenin complex in lung neuroendocrine tumours.
- The E-cadherin/catenin complex: an important gatekeeper in breast cancer tumorigenesis and malignant progression
- Proteolytic cleavage of beta-catenin by caspases: an in vitro analysis.
- Distinct deleted regions on chromosome segment 16q23-24 associated with metastases in prostate cancer.