- Sesquiterpene lactones as drugs with multiple targets in cancer treatment: focus on parthenolide
- Optimizing multiple immunostaining of neural tissue
- Calcium and connexin-based intercellular communication, a deadly catch?
Expression of calcium-sensing receptor in quail granulosa explants: a key to survival during folliculogenesis
2010) ANATOMICAL RECORD-ADVANCES IN INTEGRATIVE ANATOMY AND EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY. 293(5). p.890-899 Mark(
- Connexin-related signaling in cell death: to live or let die?
- Mitotic catastrophe as a prestage to necrosis in mouse liver cells treated with Helicobacter pullorum sonicates
- Methods for distinguishing apoptotic from necrotic cells and measuring their clearance
- Apoptosis and necrosis: Detection, discrimination and phagocytosis
- Life and death of female gametes during oogenesis and folliculogenesis
- Caspase-14 protects against epidermal UVB photo-damage and water loss