- Study of post-processed GNSS measurements for tidal analysis in the Belgian North Sea
- Early Iron Age burial mounds in the Altay Mountains: from survey to analysis
- Unlocking heritage data through a flexible data model and geo-application
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation for an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system
- Examining the validity of the total dwell time of eye fixations to identify landmarks in a building
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- Mapping and monitoring the Belgian coast using kite aerial photogrammetry
- Monitoring the structural Response of the Liefkenshoek Rail Tunnel to Tidal Level Fluctuations
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?