- The association between Belgian older adults' physical functioning and physical activity: what is the moderating role of the physical environment?
- Dynamic assessment of exposure to air pollution using mobile phone data
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- Differences in environmental preferences towards cycling for transport among adults: a latent class analysis
- Which environmental factors most strongly influence a street's appeal for bicycle transport among adults?: a conjoint study using manipulated photographs
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
- Extracting spatio-temporal patterns in animal trajectories: an ecological application of sequence analysis methods
- Dynamic assessment of inhaled air pollution using GPS and accelerometer data
- Examining commuting patterns using Floating Car Data and circular statistics: exploring the use of new methods and visualizations to study travel times
- QTC(3D): extending the qualitative trajectory calculus to three dimensions