- A study of the local geometric accuracy of Count de Ferraris’s Carte de cabinet (1770s) using differential distortion analysis
- Which park characteristics influence the invitingness for park visitation and park-based physical activity in adolescents? : a choice-based conjoint analysis using photographs
- Dynamic assessment of exposure to air pollution using mobile phone data
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- The association between Belgian older adults' physical functioning and physical activity : what is the moderating role of the physical environment?
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
- Differences in environmental preferences towards cycling for transport among adults : a latent class analysis
- Which environmental factors most strongly influence a street's appeal for bicycle transport among adults? : a conjoint study using manipulated photographs
- Associations between time spent in green areas and physical activity among late middle-aged adults
- Extracting spatio-temporal patterns in animal trajectories: an ecological application of sequence analysis methods