- Dynamic assessment of exposure to air pollution using mobile phone data
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- The association between Belgian older adults' physical functioning and physical activity: what is the moderating role of the physical environment?
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
- Extracting spatio-temporal patterns in animal trajectories: an ecological application of sequence analysis methods
- Dynamic assessment of inhaled air pollution using GPS and accelerometer data
- Examining commuting patterns using Floating Car Data and circular statistics: exploring the use of new methods and visualizations to study travel times
- QTC(3D): extending the qualitative trajectory calculus to three dimensions
- Accommodating user preferences in ad hoc shared ride trip planning using GIS
- Exploring dance movement data using sequence alignment methods