- Which environmental factors most strongly influence a street's appeal for bicycle transport among adults? : a conjoint study using manipulated photographs
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
- Differences in environmental preferences towards cycling for transport among adults: a latent class analysis
- The association between Belgian older adults' physical functioning and physical activity: what is the moderating role of the physical environment?
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- Dynamic assessment of exposure to air pollution using mobile phone data
- Associations between time spent in green areas and physical activity among late middle-aged adults
- Extracting spatio-temporal patterns in animal trajectories: an ecological application of sequence analysis methods
- Interactions between neighborhood social environment and walkability to explain Belgian older adults' physical activity and sedentary time
- Dynamic assessment of inhaled air pollution using GPS and accelerometer data