- Recalibration of the irradiation facilities in the Thetis reactor, with an examination of the alpha versus E behavior in the keV neutron energy range
- The validation of Kayzero-assisted NAA in Budapest, Rez, and Ljubljana via the analysis of three BCR certified reference materials.
- Installation and calibration of Kayzero-assisted NAA in three Central European countries via a Copernicus project.
- The introduction of Marinelli effective solid angles for correcting the calibration of NAI(Tl) field gamma-ray spectrometry in TL/OSL dating.
- Evaluation of three software programs for calculating true-coincidence summing correction factors.
- Synthetic multi-element standards for QC/QA of k(0)-NAA: study of composition, doping procedure and homogeneity.
Comparative study of measured and critically evaluated resonance integral to thermal cross section ratios, III
1989) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 133(1). p.131-151 Mark(
k₀-Measurements and related nuclear data compilation for (n, γ) reactor neutron activation analysis, IIIa: experimental
1989) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 133(1). p.3-41 Mark(
Applicability of the 1/E1+α epithermal spectrum representation and the effective resonance energy Er in NAA
1986) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 102(1). p.37-57 Mark(
- Evaluation of the k₀-method by its application to (n, γ) RNAA of geological, environmental and clay reference materials