- Recalibration of the irradiation facilities in the Thetis reactor, with an examination of the alpha versus E behavior in the keV neutron energy range
- The validation of Kayzero-assisted NAA in Budapest, Rez, and Ljubljana via the analysis of three BCR certified reference materials.
- Installation and calibration of Kayzero-assisted NAA in three Central European countries via a Copernicus project.
- The introduction of Marinelli effective solid angles for correcting the calibration of NAI(Tl) field gamma-ray spectrometry in TL/OSL dating.
- Evaluation of three software programs for calculating true-coincidence summing correction factors.
- Synthetic multi-element standards for QC/QA of k(0)-NAA: study of composition, doping procedure and homogeneity.
- The 174Yb(n,γ)175Yb reaction : a convincing new argument for k0-standardization in absolute neutron activation analysis
- True-coincidence correction for field gamma-ray spectrometry in auger hole counting geometry
- Panoramic instrumental neutron activation analysis of synthetic and natural silica : a performance review of the k0 standardization method
Comparative study of measured and critically evaluated resonance integral to thermal cross section ratios, III
1989) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 133(1). p.131-151 Mark(