- Defects in neutron transmutation doped silicon studied by positron annihilation lifetime measurements.
- Investigation of defects and stresses in SiFe steel surfaces.
- Trapping of positronium in a size-dependent spherical square well potential.
- Positron annihilation study of nanocrystalline iron.
- Annealing behaviour of reactor pressure-vessel steels studied by positron-annihilation spectroscopy, Mossbauer spectroscopy and transmission electron microscopy.
- Vacancies and vacancy-oxygen complexes in silicon: Positron annihilation with core electrons.
- Thermalisation of positronium in polymers.
- Study of point defects in silicon by means of positron annihilation with core electrons.
- Ortho-positronium formation in anodic layers on aluminium studied by slow positrons.
- Cyclotron production of Bi-207 for the calibration of positron lifetime spectrometers.
A low cost time - Energy correlation apparatus for positronium annihilation.
1996) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 210(2). p.571-574 Mark(
- Energy loss of slow positrons in foils
- A three-detector positron lifetime setup suited for measurements on irradiated steels.
Some aspects of the interactions of orthopositronium with perfect and defect surfaces of insulating materials.
1996) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 210(2). p.293-308 Mark(
- Positron Dopplerbroadening measurements in Cu-Al-Ni based shape memory alloys
- Positronium physics in fine powders of insulating oxides
Slow positron studies of anodized aluminium.
1996) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 211(1). p.39-45 Mark(
- The analysis of non-exponential decay in relation to positronium thermalization.
- Study of the martensitic transformation on a Cu-Al-Ni-Ti-B alloy
- Multiple ionization of argon by positron impact.