- Defects in neutron transmutation doped silicon studied by positron annihilation lifetime measurements.
- Investigation of defects and stresses in SiFe steel surfaces.
- Trapping of positronium in a size-dependent spherical square well potential.
- Positron annihilation study of nanocrystalline iron.
- Annealing behaviour of reactor pressure-vessel steels studied by positron-annihilation spectroscopy, Mossbauer spectroscopy and transmission electron microscopy.
- Vacancies and vacancy-oxygen complexes in silicon: Positron annihilation with core electrons.
- Thermalisation of positronium in polymers.
- Study of point defects in silicon by means of positron annihilation with core electrons.
- Ortho-positronium formation in anodic layers on aluminium studied by slow positrons.
- Cyclotron production of Bi-207 for the calibration of positron lifetime spectrometers.
- Positronium physics in fine powders of insulating oxides
Some aspects of the interactions of orthopositronium with perfect and defect surfaces of insulating materials.
1996) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 210(2). p.293-308 Mark(
- Positron Dopplerbroadening measurements in Cu-Al-Ni based shape memory alloys
A low cost time - Energy correlation apparatus for positronium annihilation.
1996) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 210(2). p.571-574 Mark(
Slow positron studies of anodized aluminium.
1996) JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY-ARTICLES. 211(1). p.39-45 Mark(
- The analysis of non-exponential decay in relation to positronium thermalization.
- A three-detector positron lifetime setup suited for measurements on irradiated steels.
- Energy loss of slow positrons in foils
- Multiple ionization of argon by positron impact.
- Study of the martensitic transformation on a Cu-Al-Ni-Ti-B alloy