- Positron implantation and transmission experiments on free-standing nanometric polymer films
- Construction and testing of a replica of Einstein's 'little machine'
- On Young's modulus and the interfacial free volume in nanostructured Ni-P
Doppler broadening of positron annihilation radiation as a probe for the anisotropy of free-volume-holes in polymers
2007) PHYSICA STATUS SOLIDI C - CURRENT TOPICS IN SOLID STATE PHYSICS. 4(10). p.3755-3758 Mark(
- Catalogus met achtergrondinformatie bij de Jubileumtentoonstelling
- Einstein's "little machine" as an example of charging by induction
- What is the working principle of Einstein’s 'Maschinchen'?
- The influence of the defect structure on the nitriding of Fe by PIII
- Einstein in de Lage Landen
- Defect characterization of the structure-growth zone-model for sputter deposited Cu films