- Two new Ln/Ag heterometallic-based conversion phosphors constructed by 1H-benzimidazole-5,6-dicarboxylic acid
- Hydrothermal synthesis, crystal structure and properties of Ni(II)-4f complexes based on 1H-benzimidazole-5,6-dicarboxylic acid
- Solvothermal synthesis, crystal structure, and properties of lanthanide-organic frameworks based on thiophene-2,5-dicarboxylic acid
- Hydrothermal synthesis, crystal structure and properties of Ag(I)-4f compounds based on 1H-benzimidazole-5,6-dicarboxylic acid
- Synthesis, crystal structures, and properties of novel heterometallic La/Pr-Cu-K and Sm/Eu/Tb-Cu coordination polymers
- A heterogeneous Ru-hydroxyapatite catalyst for mild racemization of alcohols
- A heterogeneous cis-dihydroxylation catalyst with stable, site-isolated osmium - Diolate reaction centers.
- XPS study of a new heterogeneous ruthenium catalyst precursor.
SiO2/Si(100) model support with AES and XPS in combination with MLCFA.
1997) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-FARADAY TRANSACTIONS. 93(19). p.3555-3562 Mark(
ANGLE-RESOLVED AND DEPTH PROFILING XPS INVESTIGATION OF A MONOLAYER NIOBIUM OXIDE CATALYST.
1995) JOURNAL OF ELECTRON SPECTROSCOPY AND RELATED PHENOMENA. 73(3). p.271-281 Mark(