- Decision problems in algebra and analogues of Hilbert's Tenth Problem.
- Een progressieve gemeenschap heeft meerdere grenzen
- Elliptic divisibility sequences and undecidable problems about rational points
- On the u-invariant of p-adic function fields
- Division-ample sets and the diophantien problem for rings of integers
- Elimination theory for addition and the Frobenius map in polynomial rings
- Hilbert's tenth problem for rings of rational functions.
Undecidability of existential theories of rings and fields: a survey.
2000) Contemporary mathematics - American Mathematical Society. 270. p.49-105 Mark(
- Topology of diophantine sets: remarks on Mazur's conjectures. Hilbert's Tenth Problem: Relations with Arithmetic and Algebraic Geometry.