- Does a satisfying trip result in more future trips with that mode?
- Transnational land deals: towards an inclusive land governance framework
How satisfying is the scale for travel satisfaction?
2015) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART F-TRAFFIC PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIOUR. 29. p.121-130 Mark(
- Agricultural land conversion in Northwest Iran
The determinants of full-service carriers airfares in European hub-to-hub markets
2014) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE RESEARCH. 14(4). p.449-467 Mark(
- The rebirth of distance in the context of urban sustainability
- Filling some black holes: modeling the connection between urbanization, infrastructure, and global service intensity
- Short trips and central places: the home-school distances in the Flemish primary education system (Belgium)
- The influence of attitudes on Transit-Oriented Development: an explorative analysis
- Assessing the functional polycentricity of the mega-city-region of central Belgium based on advanced producer service transaction links