- Can the current density map topology be extracted from the nucleus independent chemical shifts?
- Maximum probability domains for Hubbard models
The effect of hydrogen bond strength on emission properties in 2-(2'-hydroxyphenyl)imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines
2016) JOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY A-CHEMISTRY. 314. p.198-213 Mark(
- Stereochemistry of the brivaracetam diastereoisomers
- Constrained CI calculations to investigate charge transfer and the effects of the integer nature of the electron
- Performance of Shannon-entropy compacted N-electron wave functions for configuration interaction methods
- Exploring the role of the 3-center-4-electron bond in hypervalent λ³-iodanes using the methodology of domain averaged Fermi holes
- Six questions on topology in theoretical chemistry
- Can the electronegativity equalization method predict spectroscopic properties?
- Ring currents in benzo- and benzocyclobutadieno-annelated biphenylene derivatives