- Maximum probability domains for Hubbard models
- Can the current density map topology be extracted from the nucleus independent chemical shifts?
The effect of hydrogen bond strength on emission properties in 2-(2'-hydroxyphenyl)imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines
2016) JOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY A-CHEMISTRY. 314. p.198-213 Mark(
- Exploring the role of the 3-center-4-electron bond in hypervalent λ³-iodanes using the methodology of domain averaged Fermi holes
- Constrained CI calculations to investigate charge transfer and the effects of the integer nature of the electron
- Stereochemistry of the brivaracetam diastereoisomers
- Six questions on topology in theoretical chemistry
- Can the electronegativity equalization method predict spectroscopic properties?
- Doping of CeO2 as a tunable buffer layer for coated superconductors: a DFT study of mechanical and electronic properties
- Maximum probability domains