- Hydrodynamical and hydrochemical groundwater controls on abiotic environmental gradients in a nature reserve in Flanders (Belgium).
- Sinkholes due to groundwater withdrawal in Tazerbo Wellfield, SE Libya. Groundwater 2017 (1-9) (accepted: 16 April 2017; DOI: 10.1111/gwat.12534
- Geological and geophysical investigation of water leakage from two micro-dam reservoirs : implications for future site selection, northern Ethiopia
- Hydrodynamical and hydrochemical groundwater controls on abiotic environmental gradients in a nature reserve in Flanders (Belgium)
- Spatial and temporal variability of groundwater recharge in Geba basin, Northern Ethiopia. Journal of African Earth Sciences 134, 198-212 (accepted: 19 June 2017; DOI: 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2017.06.006).
- Regional groundwater flow modeling of the Geba basin, northern Ethiopia
- Hydrochemical characteristics and flow of the Nubian Aquifer System in Tazerbo Wellfield, SE Libya.
- The origin of high sulfate concentrations and hydrochemistry of the Upper Miocene-Pliocene-Quaternary aquifer complex of Jifarah Plain, NW Libya
- Hydrologic interconnection between the volcanic aquifer and springs, Lake Tana basin on the Upper Blue Nile
An integrated approach for detection and delineation of leakage path from Micro-Dam Reservoir (MDR): a case study from Arato MDR, Northern Ethiopia
2016) BULLETIN OF ENGINEERING GEOLOGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT. 75(1). p.193-210 Mark(